Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
217 Posts
Nice and they're actually an easy install! Top box little different story, not difficult but not easy like the sides! That was my experience. Guess real test is when I load em up and go for more than a day ride to see how well I installed them.😁

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice, I'm jealous I wanted black but settled on aluminum. Only complication I had was bracket holes not lining up just right, but a little pulling and someone starting bolt worked perfect. At first didn't like that you have to lock everytime, but it's growing on me, always secure. Hope you enjoy yours too.

·
Premium Member
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
217 Posts
Yeah locking WAS annoying but I don't mind anymore and as you said always secured AND you got your keys! I think it helps you control keys. Not sure how many times my buddy on his beemer would say at our next stop.... Look at this, he left/forgot his key in one of his luggage/panniers lock.😂 But he hasn't lost, lost them, yet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah locking WAS annoying but I don't mind anymore and as you said always secured AND you got your keys! I think it helps you control keys. Not sure how many times my buddy on his beemer would say at our next stop.... Look at this, he left/forgot his key in one of his luggage/panniers lock.😂 But he hasn't lost, lost them, yet.
Lol, I've left my keys on this bike twice already once in pannier and once in the seat lock, hopefully I want learn the hard way I'm up to 5 keys now with gas tank, brake,helmet, cover, panniers and bike key.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts