Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in August I went into a Harley Davidson store in Indiana and bought my husband a 2021 PAS. He use to ride and never had a Harley. Well due to a freak accident on way home with 11 miles on it, it got wrecked. Pretty much the front but 4 thousand dollars to repair. So since August we have been waiting on parts that estimated delivery has went from March, April , and now July. So I will have paid on this for 1 year while it sits in a Harley store repair shop. How can you produce a bike but not extra parts for them? We have even contacted Harley headquarters to no help. So for 20 plus thousands dollars find a different bike because if something happens you're just fucked! I definitely will never buy from them again....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Preaching to the choir here! I've been waiting on a right hand control switch for 4.5 of the 6 months I've owned the bike. I too paid cash and the MoCo does not care about you after the sale. I finally got the switch in at the stealership only to have HD weasel out of the warranty by saying it happened while off road. Ummm yeah. That's how it was marketed. Duh. Anyways I'm still in need of a passenger seat, windshield and rear view mirror. If you want to get rid of any of those items I'd be in debt to you for eternity. Especially the rear seat. Or let me borrow yours until mine comes in or yours gets back on the road. I'd pay you for it for sure. Anyways I feel your pain and at least I'm supposed to pick mine up today and it at least is still rideable. But no rear seat or windshield. Ughhhh

·
Registered
2021 Baja Orange / White Pan America Special
64 Posts
I have a rear seat and a windshield if you're still interested 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts