Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am preparing to place my order for a 22 Pan America and my buddy at the dealer is telling me HD is saying there will be no spike wheel option for awhile due to supply chain issues.
I have several bikes to ride, so I’ll just wait it out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I had the cast wheels on my PA for around a thousand miles, before the dealer changed them over to spokes. The bike was ordered with spokes and came through with cast. I actually liked the cast wheels better and will try to find a set on eBay, the cast wheels feel more planted in turns. If you are not going to try to do serious off road I would go with the cast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the cast wheels on my PA for around a thousand miles, before the dealer changed them over to spokes. The bike was ordered with spokes and came through with cast. I actually liked the cast wheels better and will try to find a set on eBay, the cast wheels feel more planted in turns. If you are not going to try to do serious off road I would go with the cast.
I have my Roadmaster, FTR and now an R18 for the road. Trust me the Pan America is going off-road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts