Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Holy monkey butts. I bought mine used with 289 miles on it (HARLEY DAVIDSON PAN AMERICA S) for 22500 out the door. And it has ARH. That dealer prep fee is insane. No way fluids and fuel prep cost that much. And then they had the nerve to add another line item for 7 bucks. Take it back. It’s not worth it. And I hope your intrest rate is less than 5%

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy monkey butts. I bought mine used with 289 miles on it (HARLEY DAVIDSON PAN AMERICA S) for 22500 out the door. And it has ARH. That dealer prep fee is insane. No way fluids and fuel prep cost that much. And then they had the nerve to add another line item for 7 bucks. Take it back. It’s not worth it. And I hope your intrest rate is less than 5%
Well crud, I will see what I can do. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just what I paid for mine. 27000$ and all the other ways of getting in your shorts and with tax just over 30k. It's what I wanted and I don't buy if the cash isn't in my pocket. Now with bags, lights, exhaust, taller risers, bigger windshield, etc. I don't want to add it up. Remember paying 6000$ for my first HD in 1980.o_O

·
Registered
24 Posts
I get that we want what we want and to each his own, there is just no way I am paying over MSRP. I thought I was crazy to pay full MSRP but knew they were not going to budge as they were selling them within a day of getting them. I'm in Ca where everything is more expensive and with Taxes and all fees paid $25,264 out the door. The dealer prep fee paid above is crazy! At the end of last year when I was looking I had dealerships trying to sell me used ones with 500-2000 miles on them for $3K over new prices and still trying to tack on prep fees and other fees like they were brand new bikes. It was at that point I just decided to order a 22'

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just curious how much I got screwed. I got a 2022 special with cast wheels for $26k and walked out the door for $31k. What have others paid? P.S. if my wife asks it was only $20k. ;)

View attachment 820
Seeing $3100 for pre paid service. Subtract that and there's you're price. Plus it looks they got you for over sticker by a few grand unless that includes extras like bags, skid plate, etc ..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just what I paid for mine. 27000$ and all the other ways of getting in your shorts and with tax just over 30k. It's what I wanted and I don't buy if the cash isn't in my pocket. Now with bags, lights, exhaust, taller risers, bigger windshield, etc. I don't want to add it up. Remember paying 6000$ for my first HD in 1980.o_O
i paid 23500 with the sport luggage for a 2021 special gauntlet grey new off the showroom floor

·
Registered
35 Posts
22 special out the door with luggage for 24,500 and got top dollar for my trade in. Thanks Orange county Harley! $19,999 for the special with ARH before all the fees and tax.
My 21 got totaled so had to get a 22 traded in my 2017 streetglide special with 10k on the odo they only gave me 16800 not to happy about that but it’s life only owe 5k

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't feel jipped guys. The economy and especially the availability differs big time depending on where you go. If the demand is higher than availability of the bike, the dealership will charge more for the bike.
I paid 21k for my 2022 special in Vivid Black with alloy wheels, and it didn't come with anything else. That was before taxes and fees. However I have been purchasing my bikes from the same dealership for a very long time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts