Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many going down the Adventure bike path are of a taller stature, but my inseam is 30" and that has always been a Dual Sport/Aventure drawback for me riding on the road. This bike allowed me to get in to the market with the ARH and available lower seat. I have been riding without the Reach Seat since I picked up the bike and I have it lower at stop on a custom ride mode. It has been working well with both feet fairly stable on the ground, but still not 100%.

My backordered Reach Seat just arrived and I can now flat foot a stop with ARH. I am extrmely happy with the feel, but still need to get out on a longer ride to see how it stacks up for comfort.

Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
Almost Exactly!馃榿 Luckily I'm basically flat footed with my 31/32" inseam, Of course with ARH engaged so don't think I'm in need of the seat, so I'd probably still be without adv bike but am curious of the long ride comfort factor cause if good, maybe? however do believe the risers will be very beneficial and will get some and potentially a windshield. So please do update the comfort factor after extended a$$ time.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Almost Exactly!馃榿 Luckily I'm basically flat footed with my 31/32" inseam, Of course with ARH engaged so don't think I'm in need of the seat, so I'd probably still be without adv bike but am curious of the long ride comfort factor cause if good, maybe? however do believe the risers will be very beneficial and will get some and potentially a windshield. So please do update the comfort factor after extended a$$ time.
I haven't considered the risers, so far no issues. I have been monitoring the madstad windshield thread, looks like a definite in the near future. I'll definitely follow-up on a long ride review.

Not related, I also ordered the Two Brother slip on. Hoping they get that moving soon, I really like the look and it sounds good without being to loud.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update:
I was able to get out for a 200 mile ride yesterday and the Reach seat is just as comfortable as the stock seat. I will add that there was an added benefit from cramping I was getting in my rear thigh area after about an hour in the original. The back seat is definitely more prominent almost like a lower back rest, but it took a little getting to it. Overall, I give it a thumbs up.

Registered
A few years back I had a BMW R1200RT. At a glance it seems like it should be an extremely cushy ride but the height factor (I鈥檓 5鈥8 with a 31鈥 inseam) kept me literally on my toes at every stop and flat footing was never an option. ARH is a total game changer when it comes to expanding the market for these bikes. Harley definitely caught some lightening in a bottle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts