Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
22 PAS, 13 Dyna Wideglide, 2001 Honda XR650R, 2007 KDX 220, 1994 ATK 604 E
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my!!!
What a difference 2 up and 1 back make!!!
6' 1" and 260# (I'm NOT FAT, Im big boned!!) Lol
But WOW! I just ripped around the neighborhood dirt bike track and it felt comfortable! Got a little air time, nothing crazy, but both tires off the ground!
Cant wait to get up to the hills this weekend!!:cool::cool::cool:

· Premium Member
2022 RA1250S
105 Posts
I would agree. The 2-up. 1-back is a big improvement. Don't forget to also play with the elevation as well.
Now that you have brought it up and back, the tilt on the bars in the clamp is also important to fine tune. Just remember to have the clamps fully tightened down before test rides. (might have made that mistake many years ago when getting a set of Renthalls for xmas):rolleyes:

· Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, thats the first thing I do with my bikes, I always mess with the bars.
I was looking for some other bar options as well!
😁😁

· Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I got the pazoma
Font Shorts Auto part Automotive tire Automotive exterior

racing chinesium ones, lol.
Hey, dont judge! They were $90
Lol

· Registered
44 Posts
Ill have to check them out. I as well am 6'1" and big boned. After an hour of riding home from work my back is killing me.
On my VROD i put the 2 up one back and what a difference.
I'm beginning to think Harley took the VROD Muscle and turned it into a PAS.

· Premium Member
2022 RA1250S
105 Posts
I too looked at the Pazoma. I opted for the A-1 Cycles version. I think the quality of materials is better. Price? Huge difference in price. I just felt with a component that was critical and not generally cosmetic, it might be better to go with a higher quality item.
In the end, I'm not too big to admit being wrong if I am. St. Peter and I have a whole list of items to go over anyway. What's one more?
American made 6061 billet aluminum risers 2" up -1" back — A1 Cycles

· Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got them cause they were cheep, I guess its my way of justification in case I dont like them, then I only spent $90 instead of $190
😁😁
But I can always upgrade!

· Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you get what is in the picture the product looks very well made. The aluminum grade is nothing to cough at either. Seems to be of good quality and grade and the craftmanship seem pretty good too in the pictures.
They look great, and feel really solid, threads are clean and not al 'gawly' (is that a word)
The only thing I can see is the base is a little off. Nothing serious. But I can see the machined surface on the trees. Ill try to get a photo

· Registered
78 Posts
Ok, no worries on the post placement, but.........since you are here..........spill the details on that mount! looks pretty cool!
There is a guy on YouTube called Minnow Moto that has a video on the gps mount and also a HD wiring harnass adaptor that fits a vacant plug under the seat. Check him out. I pulled my tank and routed the gps wiring under the tank to the seat

1 - 20 of 47 Posts