Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took a little ride today and was in a little hurry as I had to get home and get ready for work and I was gonna ride to work today so didn't put in garage. It has rained quite a bit last several days and ground was soft (I'm sure you see where this is goin) but the ex put some patio bricks from back porch to front. I normally put side stand down on one of them (many times before) but did I say little hurry and I did it on the soft grass/ground.

PSA: don't be a bonehead, make sure bike/stand is on solid ground before you leave her or she will fall over! 馃槩 Get scars from something else besides that. Yeah I know and feel the same....What a Dumba$$!

Side note, the break away on clutch handle works (hope I don't find out if brake handle works)馃榿but they need something for the mirror. Mirror is still attached but does need replacing.

Oh bike tad heavy when first getting it off ground but gets "lighter" as it goes up.

Registered
Pan America Spezial
Check this

Registered
Pan America Spezial
I designed it and the Prototyp is at the lasercutting shop. As soon i have the parts more Info to come here

Registered
I just use a plastic pad 4x2 inches. No problems on soft ground or sand. Just need to have it ready before hand. I normally keep it in one of the jacket or pant pockets.

Registered
Pan America Spezial
So my Sidestand Pad is assembled 馃憤馃憤馃榾馃榾
Two 5mm Aluminium lasercut pieces Look Like this
Grey Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim

The Aluminium plates

Automotive tire Bumper Tread Carbon Composite material

Assembled with 4 bolts M 6x20 a washer and a locknut

Tire Wheel Crankset Automotive tire Bicycle tire

Clearence to all parts near by.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

Selve made.,..

Registered
Took a little ride today and was in a little hurry as I had to get home and get ready for work and I was gonna ride to work today so didn't put in garage. It has rained quite a bit last several days and ground was soft (I'm sure you see where this is goin) but the ex put some patio bricks from back porch to front. I normally put side stand down on one of them (many times before) but did I say little hurry and I did it on the soft grass/ground.

PSA: don't be a bonehead, make sure bike/stand is on solid ground before you leave her or she will fall over! 馃槩 Get scars from something else besides that. Yeah I know and feel the same....What a Dumba$$!

Side note, the break away on clutch handle works (hope I don't find out if brake handle works)馃榿but they need something for the mirror. Mirror is still attached but does need replacing.

Oh bike tad heavy when first getting it off ground but gets "lighter" as it goes up.
Been there done that 馃ぃ馃馃徏

1 - 11 of 11 Posts