Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m taking a trip soon and tried to use the Harley app for routing . About 6 stops. I can only put one destination in at a time. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
43 Posts
From what I have read on other forums the HD app sucks and is more trouble to use than it's worth. Seems like most people are going the GPS and phone navigation route. If you can figure it out let us know.
I’m taking a trip soon and tried to use the Harley app for routing . About 6 stops. I can only put one destination in at a time. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you use the Harley ride planner on a computer,? that's how I plan my routes it transfers them automatically on the app you can add day by day routes should work then, am a newbie with the pan but not Hayley ride planner that has not let me down so far using it with the glide infotainment systems

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you use the Harley ride planner on a computer,? that's how I plan my routes it transfers them automatically on the app you can add day by day routes should work then, am a newbie with the pan but not Hayley ride planner that has not let me down so far using it with the glide infotainment systems
I will look into that. I see where the app has a function to import GPX files. So I guess that's what I should be doing.

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
36 Posts
Recently i transfered gpx files to the App.... It worked.

But what bothers me more is that the arrow is to big and surrounded by a circle. So i can't see exactly when and where to Turn witch direction. 🤯

Does anybody know how to change the Arrow???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts