Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Hello, my name is Ricardo. I've owned a custom HD shop called Cabeca de Ferro in Curitiba, Paraná in the south of the Country since 1991, I've been riding HDs since I was 15 years old, now I'm 56 (all types, models and sizes: Flatheads, knuckles, Pans, Shovels, Evos...... .) I currently own a custom Shovel 69 and two v-rods and am interested in all the news coming from HDMOCO. I haven't bought a PanAm yet because they have just arrived in our market (about 3 months ago only and in this first stage only 140 units arrived and we are a country with 214 million people). I'm here to meet and get to know this new bike and engine , finally meet the Pros and Cons of this new platform.

Attachments

· Administrator
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, my name is Ricardo. I've owned a custom HD shop called Cabeca de Ferro in Curitiba, Paraná in the south of the Country since 1991, I've been riding HDs since I was 15 years old, now I'm 56 (all types, models and sizes: Flatheads, knuckles, Pans, Shovels, Evos...... .) I currently own a custom Shovel 69 and two v-rods and am interested in all the news coming from HDMOCO. I haven't bought a PanAm yet because they have just arrived in our market (about 3 months ago only and in this first stage only 140 units arrived and we are a country with 214 million people). I'm here to meet and get to know this new bike and engine , finally meet the Pros and Cons of this new platform.
So, the key word is "yet" here, I take it. ;) I am in the same boat with the Pan Am, but I am wanting one down the road. I have a custom 73 Shovel I keep tinkering with - it's in a custom Tripoli Softail frame now. Thing I love about HD is that the options are almost endless when it comes to mods and aftermarket.

· Registered
17 Posts
So, the key word is "yet" here, I take it. ;) I am in the same boat with the Pan Am, but I am wanting one down the road. I have a custom 73 Shovel I keep tinkering with - it's in a custom Tripoli Softail frame now. Thing I love about HD is that the options are almost endless when it comes to mods and aftermarket.
I've been working and developing kits for v-rods for some time, unfortunately for us here v-rod models arrived here extremely expensive and in small quantities (ironically I sell a lot for the US and Australia). I hope that with Pan America and Sportster S (not here yet) we have more time to develop parts and accessories for them that suit the needs of the people.If you have any product suggestions that can be made for them, please let me know.

· Registered
5 Posts
My name is Newton Romero I live in Cuiabá in the state of Matogrosso, I bought a PAS 2022 in August, like all the HDs I've ever had I like to customize them, I've already changed the suspension links to lower, high flow air filter, tall riser, and now my quickshifter has arrived, but my city does not have a HD dealership, I will have to drive 450 miles to activate the accessory on the bike in Campo Grande, the nearest city that has a dealer.

· Registered
17 Posts
My name is Newton Romero I live in Cuiabá in the state of Matogrosso, I bought a PAS 2022 in August, like all the HDs I've ever had I like to customize them, I've already changed the suspension links to lower, high flow air filter, tall riser, and now my quickshifter has arrived, but my city does not have a HD dealership, I will have to drive 450 miles to activate the accessory on the bike in Campo Grande, the nearest city that has a dealer.
Hello Newton, welcome! I come from a time when there were no HD dealerships here, so I completely understand your issue. I had to learn how to fix and restore my bikes and my friends' bikes and I ended up becoming a professional on Harley Davidson motorcycles. I don't know if you know Fábio from El Camino in Campo Grande, in case you need something outside the dealership. We have a WhatsApp group just for PanAm, if you want to be part of it, just call me.

· Registered
5 Posts
Hello Newton, welcome! I come from a time when there were no HD dealerships here, so I completely understand your issue. I had to learn how to fix and restore my bikes and my friends' bikes and I ended up becoming a professional on Harley Davidson motorcycles. I don't know if you know Fábio from El Camino in Campo Grande, in case you need something outside the dealership. We have a WhatsApp group just for PanAm, if you want to be part of it, just call me.
yes, I know Fábio and I've been to his store, to leave an HD Slim to sell with Deco, but the distance there is 730 km, I bought my Pan America at the HD dealership in Campo Grande, I'll send you my whatsApp in private for you to add me to the PA group.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts