Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner

South and Central America Roll Call

518 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  newtonromero 
#1 ·
World Map Leaf Black Natural environment

If you are from South or Central America, introduce yourself and share details of your Harley-Davidson Pan America here.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hello, my name is Ricardo. I've owned a custom HD shop called Cabeca de Ferro in Curitiba, Paraná in the south of the Country since 1991, I've been riding HDs since I was 15 years old, now I'm 56 (all types, models and sizes: Flatheads, knuckles, Pans, Shovels, Evos...... .) I currently own a custom Shovel 69 and two v-rods and am interested in all the news coming from HDMOCO. I haven't bought a PanAm yet because they have just arrived in our market (about 3 months ago only and in this first stage only 140 units arrived and we are a country with 214 million people). I'm here to meet and get to know this new bike and engine , finally meet the Pros and Cons of this new platform.

Attachments

#3 ·
So, the key word is "yet" here, I take it. ;) I am in the same boat with the Pan Am, but I am wanting one down the road. I have a custom 73 Shovel I keep tinkering with - it's in a custom Tripoli Softail frame now. Thing I love about HD is that the options are almost endless when it comes to mods and aftermarket.

#5 ·
My name is Newton Romero I live in Cuiabá in the state of Matogrosso, I bought a PAS 2022 in August, like all the HDs I've ever had I like to customize them, I've already changed the suspension links to lower, high flow air filter, tall riser, and now my quickshifter has arrived, but my city does not have a HD dealership, I will have to drive 450 miles to activate the accessory on the bike in Campo Grande, the nearest city that has a dealer.

#6 ·
Hello Newton, welcome! I come from a time when there were no HD dealerships here, so I completely understand your issue. I had to learn how to fix and restore my bikes and my friends' bikes and I ended up becoming a professional on Harley Davidson motorcycles. I don't know if you know Fábio from El Camino in Campo Grande, in case you need something outside the dealership. We have a WhatsApp group just for PanAm, if you want to be part of it, just call me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.