Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check the Heim rod's connection between the gear shift lever and transmission for evidence of interference with neighboring stuff and/or something out of whack with the adjustment mechanism (Lock nut loose, not free to rotate, etc.)
Wheel Crankset Automotive tire Bicycle part Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
My new 2 week old bike is just a surprise box. Today the suspension would not go down and there is a yellow triangle on the top left side of the screen. Rode the bike for one hour, stop for gaz . Restart the bike and suspension going down !! Last week, the shifter became inoperable, can’t shift up or down it is like the shifter on not active . The bike got stuck in second gear for a few minutes and then was normal . I kept riding and then stuck in 6 th gear , it won’t downshift . ??My dealer has no idea what is going on and say the never seen this problem ..
I had something similar happen where the suspension was up high at cold startup.
I've only had it happen once, and I think it was just because of cold temperature. It was very cold and the bike had been sitting a few days.
After a few miles it went to normal & hasn't happened again even with the cold.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts