H-D PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
- Side (jiffy) stand will not fold away after you have the bike up on the mainstand - you need to fold that away, first!
- Sidestand down warning on the dash! This only appears when the bike is in gear - engage neutral and it is gone John and you can interact with the bike, change settings, hit play on your AC/DC playlist 🤟
- Engage Transport Mode - hold down highbeam flash and indicate/turn left switch, power on ignition at the kill switch, then power off while continuing to hold headlamp flasher and left indicator. Screen should go dark then display a PA in the back of a van/truck on the display. This is a kind of deep sleep mode for the bike where it won't be constantly searching for a key fob. Great battery saver! and security consideration too.
- Change the display from white to dark. Hold the home button down until it changes. Hold down to change back again. I'm more of a dark screen widgetless kinda guy.
- Accessory mode! Hold down the trip meter button and keep it held down with the bike switched off at kill switch. The clocks will flash up clock and trip and then as if by magic, the bike will power up, as long as the fob is in range. Even if it's not, it will display the pin screen to enable the bike to be started without a fob being present. I have security concerns about this, but understand it might be a handy back up where lost, broken faulty key fob, or just interference may be an issue. I also understand that for the US, home market, this is common place and has been since the 80's. So suck that right up, limy! That's all I can think of for now. Over & out. Dirtglide.