Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a hell of a trade in, Seminole Harley gave me $18k for my 40,000 mile 2018 Road King Special ! I ended up only having to finance $3900. Sooo happy with the bike , I've had it since Sat and have just over 300 miles on it . I had a great time with my Road King with 3 trips to the Dragon , one trip to Nashville as well as Lynchburg Tennessee. I miss the Ole girl, but its time to move on to the future ! We are literally at the for front of Harley's future . In all the bullshit thats happening in the world , its nice to see some positivity , and forward progress from an American company .

Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
What a hell of a trade in, Seminole Harley gave me $18k for my 40,000 mile 2018 Road King Special ! I ended up only having to finance $3900. Sooo happy with the bike , I've had it since Sat and have just over 300 miles on it . I had a great time with my Road King with 3 trips to the Dragon , one trip to Nashville as well as Lynchburg Tennessee. I miss the Ole girl, but its time to move on to the future ! We are literally at the for front of Harley's future . In all the bullshit thats happening in the world , its nice to see some positivity , and forward progress from an American company .
Wow that's great and good to hear. I didn't get quite the trade you did but mines also a 2007 with 63k. So I kept and will sell myself and had to finance little more than you.馃榿
Aman and agree with last sentence.

Registered
What a hell of a trade in, Seminole Harley gave me $18k for my 40,000 mile 2018 Road King Special ! I ended up only having to finance $3900. Sooo happy with the bike , I've had it since Sat and have just over 300 miles on it . I had a great time with my Road King with 3 trips to the Dragon , one trip to Nashville as well as Lynchburg Tennessee. I miss the Ole girl, but its time to move on to the future ! We are literally at the for front of Harley's future . In all the bullshit thats happening in the world , its nice to see some positivity , and forward progress from an American company . View attachment 45 View attachment 46
That's a great deal. I have a '18 Road Glide Special with 40,000 miles on it, plus the PA. After riding the PA for the past two weeks, I finally got on the RG. Wow, what a tank. PA is light years ahead of the RG. I just might go from two bikes to one bike.

Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
That's a great deal. I have a '18 Road Glide Special with 40,000 miles on it, plus the PA. After riding the PA for the past two weeks, I finally got on the RG. Wow, what a tank. PA is light years ahead of the RG. I just might go from two bikes to one bike.
馃榿 That's what I'm afraid of, I like ole yellow but haven't been on it since 1185 miles on PA. Think I might feel same way but might try this weekend then I may have a 07 RKC for sale!馃槬

Registered
Nice, I had a 16 CVO RG 31k miles and did a similar swap with a few hundred on top to cover some of the logistics of getting the bike (i.e. wheel swap with their floor model and the programming from cast to laced). I had just bought my Fat Boy Last year and the RG was collecting dust. Now I fear the the PA and FB will be dust collectors, but in very different ways :D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts