Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish this was a report on how the Unit Garage exhaust system fit & functioned on my Pan America.
But, unfortunately I didn’t pay enough attention to the information available on the forum. My bike is what Unit refers to as a “First Series” bike. Harley changed the Headers sometime, for some reason, during production. If you look at the parts diagram of the exhaust system, my bike does not have item #20. The gasket between the Header & Resonator box. My header is of a larger diameter. Unit makes their exhaust for the smaller diameter. Bottom line is I had to return the system to Italy.

It is that return process that prompted this post. Unit shipped my purchase from Italy free of charge, and it was delivered within a week. When it came to returning the package, they handled everything.
Our communication was via email, and even with the time difference, I received quick replies. Unit arranged for UPS to pick up the package and had all the labels pre-printed. In less than two weeks I had a full refund in my account. Professional, courteous, and quick to respond. What more could I say. They back their product 100%.

As for the exhaust. It was Very well made. Beautiful welds and a great look.

UNIT GARAGE rates an A+ in Customer Service

·
Registered
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
175 Posts
Wow that sucks you can't enjoy the product you bought.
It's nice to read positives reviews when could easily wrote something different.
Thanks and hopefully you'll get a suitable sub.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts