Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s time for a new thread!

I’m heading out in the morning on a 2,000 mile ride (more or less) in the morning to the mountains before the snow and cold weather settles in. Just checking in to wish all my PA brethren the best, keep your chin up and the back tires smokin’ 🤠

Open up Google Maps and zoom in on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, USA. I’ll be riding around the rain forest exploring, then going up to Port Townsend and taking the ferry across the Sound to the North Cascades Highway (2) for a little sight seeing.

My last big ride for the year.

Cheerio!

Doug

· Registered
2022 Pan America Special in Vivid Black with HD hard panniers and top case
10 Posts
Maybe we’ll cross paths, drifter! I’m leaving Monday to lead a tour of Washington state for a bunch of out-of-town friends who are flying in and renting bikes. We’ll leave from the Seattle area, and head over Hwy 2 to Leavenworth for lunch, then overnight in Chelan. Over to Coulee Dam, then on up to Winthrop for night 2. Hwy 20 to La Conner for night 3. Across Deception Pass and down Whidbey island to cross via ferry to the peninsula, and a ride up Hurricane Ridge with an overnight in Port Angeles. Then we‘ll finish with a run out to Hood Canal for some oysters at Hama Hama Oyster saloon on Friday.

Ride safe!!

It’s time for a new thread!

I’m heading out in the morning on a 2,000 mile ride (more or less) in the morning to the mountains before the snow and cold weather settles in. Just checking in to wish all my PA brethren the best, keep your chin up and the back tires smokin’ 🤠

Open up Google Maps and zoom in on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, USA. I’ll be riding around the rain forest exploring, then going up to Port Townsend and taking the ferry across the Sound to the North Cascades Highway (2) for a little sight seeing.

My last big ride for the year.

Cheerio!

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts