Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi

if you don’t mind, could you let me know how long the wait from placing the order to delivery was. I order one on the 4th but haven’t been given an expected delivery date yet. Also UK`

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah I was lucky one had been delivered to the shop the day I was testing the demonstrator so I bought like that one, no delivery wait for me. I don't know if it was a cancelled order it is a special with laced wheels no adaptive height thingy, but I don't need that as I am tall enough to flat foot on highest seat setting.
Some of my chums have been waiting for their deliveries in the U.K.
But I reckon there are a few cancelled orders floating about.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got lucky myself as I was told probably after Christmas for delivery and then someone cancelled and I got it within a week. Right time & place then. Enjoy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ah I was lucky one had been delivered to the shop the day I was testing the demonstrator so I bought like that one, no delivery wait for me. I don't know if it was a cancelled order it is a special with laced wheels no adaptive height thingy, but I don't need that as I am tall enough to flat foot on highest seat setting.
Some of my chums have been waiting for their deliveries in the U.K.
But I reckon there are a few cancelled orders floating about.
I have same model but have questions over suspension. Does yours drop right down at the rear when you turn on ignition? Mine did fir first 500 miles but not seems fixed with about 50mm of shiny shock showing above top of spring. Would you check yours for me and let me know, you can see fromRH side just behind exhaust.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi

if you don’t mind, could you let me know how long the wait from placing the order to delivery was. I order one on the 4th but haven’t been given an expected delivery date yet. Also UK`
I ordered early June and got it 1st Sept. 10-12 weeks from on the water notification.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have same model but have questions over suspension. Does yours drop right down at the rear when you turn on ignition? Mine did fir first 500 miles but not seems fixed with about 50mm of shiny shock showing above top of spring. Would you check yours for me and let me know, you can see fromRH side just behind exhaust.
Not aware of it dropping will check tomorrow I have only covered a couple of hundred miles at moment

·
Registered
32 Posts
Beginning to wonder if all Specials come with ARH, and it’s just enabled disabled in software depending on if you pay for it. It could explain why it drops over time if it’s not being monitored due to ARH being disabled.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beginning to wonder if all Specials come with ARH, and it’s just enabled disabled in software depending on if you pay for it. It could explain why it drops over time if it’s not being monitored due to ARH being disabled.
Could be the 30% take up of sag the semi active suspension does

·
Registered
29 Posts
No, the non ARH model does not have any communication with the front right hand fork stanchion, unlike the ARH models. The ride height is constantly monitored on all the semi active suspension models, adjusting preload automatically to keep rider sage constant. I do though wonder if the rear suspension behaviour is similar to ARH models, software enabled.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts