Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
The rear seat is the feature I like least. But it get used nearly as much as the rider seat. Even when there’s a section of unpaved roads on the route, the GF wants to come. Bloody Harley and their passenger comfort.

·
Premium Member
2021 Deadwood (OD) Green PanAm, 2007 Pearl Yellow RK Custom
230 Posts
Guess I'm goin with the angle/turn light! Although I like the idea, some have said they had issues with other road participants and to me it turns on/off too quickly... I think the time/money spend on it the MoCo should have just added aux lighting instead.

·
Registered
Chopper, Bagger, Pan Am 😁
3 Posts
The small sidestand ,jiffy stand , kickstand !! that feels like it will at any moment break when mounting the bike from the pegs also when centerstand in use the damn thing can,t be kicked out pardon the pun.
Yep I totally agree that kick stand design is weak from the tiny locating tab, to the insignificant footprint when off road, to the fact that the center stand and the jiffy interfere it’s each other.
I believe it must be nepotism since my bagger kick stand design is a ...😕
Yep gotta rock it before you get off.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yep. Kick stand and the intermittent turning lights. I get that the kick stand is an engineering limitation due to all the possible ride heights but there had to be something better for mounting etc.

And it's an odd one ... but if there was an option to go with the keyless fob, or a regular keyed ignition I would 100000% go with the keyed ignition.I feel like 75% of peoples problems go back to the fob / battery. I would be surprised if they release another one and don't overhaul or option that.

Also, maybe its just me but the turn signal switch is clunky.

Also, the rear turn signals not being running lights. Why?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts