Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
41 - 60 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Baja Orange / White Pan America Special
117 Posts
Work has been insane but I finished a couple more little projects.... I fabricated some simple lower fork gaurds now that I built the high fender (I'll get them sprayed when I get a few other things fab'd up). The Corbin showed up, and I found this slick tool while looking at other stuff on the computer.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tool

Footwear Shoe Crankset Outdoor shoe Synthetic rubber
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Crankset Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
152 Posts
I didn’t fit, as I need the certificate for the insurance. But got a Thatcham approved S5 tracker fitted. Should come in handy if some low life nicks it. But also records and uploads the routes taken, so no more trying to work out where that great road you stumbled across was.

·
Registered
2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America Special
19 Posts
How are you finding those Daymakers? there are so many other lights available,... and great quality - thinking about the Denali D4 and the soon to be released D3, for quite a bit less than what I can get the Daymakers for.. and then i still need the wiring kit..
So far, liking them a lot. Have only had one ride in the dark, but they put out a lot of light. Still need to fine tune alignment to my liking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
CrewDawg, did you install the daymakers? I'm working on my bike and have everything wired but still have the air box and fuel tank off the bike. When I switch the bike on the daymakers do not come on. Do they only come on when the bike is running? When I toggle the handle bar ignition switch the daymaker light switch lights up momentarily if it's in the on position but the actual aux light do not come on. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America Special
19 Posts
CrewDawg, did you install the daymakers? I'm working on my bike and have everything wired but still have the air box and fuel tank off the bike. When I switch the bike on the daymakers do not come on. Do they only come on when the bike is running? When I toggle the handle bar ignition switch the daymaker light switch lights up momentarily if it's in the on position but the actual aux light do not come on. Am I missing something?
I installed these myself. Just went out to the garage and tried this. Turned the light controls on - both fog and driving lights. Turned the kill switch to on. Both lights came on and the light switches illuminated for a few seconds. The lights went off after the dash went through the boot-up sequence. Once the boot up was completed, the lights and switches turned off until I started the bike, then the lights came on. Turned off the kill switch and the lights went off within a second or two.

41 - 60 of 216 Posts