Harley Davidson Pan America Forum banner
161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
View attachment 1080

I Switched to a new Mode ;)

It was riding like normal.
To solve the Problem turn Off and on. ..fixed.
Were you in a ride mode with ARH? I've noticed with mine that if I dont do something it likes, like shutting the bike off and coasting in neutral, it gives me that error and I believe it is because the ARH at that time.

Ive also gotten it at high speeds when I went to Las Vegas (along with an engine fault that was luckily related to mode switching, self cleared) but I went from road to sport at about 105 and it took a minute to swap and shortly thereafter it threw ride mode error.

·
Registered
Pan America Spezial
254 Posts
Hallo cold, i dont have this Problem. I Run (regular Autobahn Speed 😉) at 223km/h .
No Problem.
But the PAS is a diva when it comes to Software.
I stalled the engine, to keep on going i had to delete the Errors. Then i wait a view minutes and it run.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It works extremely well. I never touch the clutch once I start moving. It's seemless upshifts and downshifts. On tight twisty roads with heavy engine braking downshift and upshifts are a blast!
Do you find it working better or worse at different points in the RPM range? Or in lower vs higher gears?

·
Registered
PAS RA1250S Deadwood Green Spokes & ARH
240 Posts
The other bonus of the mirror risers is that once fitted the mirrors no longer contact with the screen at full lock. Which always annoys me. Sorted now!

161 - 179 of 179 Posts